Obtain a good understanding of the structure of the MUET test and equip yourself with the necessary skills to achieve your desired MUET band.
The Malaysian University English Test (MUET) is a test of English language proficiency, largely used for university admissions in Malaysia.
This course is designed to assist students prepare for the MUET which tests the four components: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Master the strategies and gain the necessary skills to handle the demands of the MUET.
What topics will you cover?
- Test format and scores
- Writing: Techniques and Strategies
- Speaking: Techniques and Strategies
- Reading: Techniques and Strategies
- Listening: Techniques and Strategies
- Difficulties of each section of the MUET
- The importance of timing and pacing
- General information on the test day
What will you achieve?
Improve your English language skills
Understand how the MUET is scored
Understand the four sections of the MUET: Reading, Listening, Writing, and Speaking
Master tips and strategies to answer each section of the test
Apply useful vocabulary and phrases
Good time management on the test day